This course provides participants with basic First Aid knowledge to be able to attend serious life threatening incidents with increased confidence.
Benefits to you
On completion of this course, participants will understand how to:
- Incident & Casualty management
- Provide emergency first aid to an unconscious casualty
- Adult resuscitation
- Choking in adults
- Dealing with severe bleeding and burns
- Dealing with accidents and illness
- Using a First Aid kit
- Primary Survey
- Resuscitation (Using Resuscitation Council (UK) 2015 Guidelines) & COVID -19 techniques
- Use of an AED
- Treatment of an unconscious casualty
- Control of bleeding and burns
- Management of shock
- Recognition of Sepsis and Strokes
Who should attend?
This course is for all people requiring First Aid skills so that they feel confident to handle life threatening situations in adults.
- Course Notes
- Course Certificate