This 4 day IOSH Managing Safely course will help participants gain a broad based knowledge of health and safety and safe systems of work. It will enable them gain an appreciation of the importance of Safety Health & Environmental issues which relate to the areas of their responsibility and help in the design, implementation and review of company policies. The course is delivered over 4 consecutive days training and will allow time for completion of the work related project. Participants will, after successful completion of multi choice assessment and a work related project, gain an IOSH certificate.
Benefits to you
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace and how to apply it as part of their management strategy
- Help set achievable Safety , Health & Environmental objectives along with a suitable action plan
- Have a basic knowledge of environmental issues
- Recognise Health & Safety hazards and recommend appropriate control measures
- Carry out basic risk assessments and recommend suitable control measures
- Investigate an accident or incident involving injury or damage to determine the causes & take appropriate actions
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Multi choice question paper
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and team leaders who are responsible for the development and implementation of safety management procedures and policies.
- IOSH Managing Safely Manual
- IOSH Certification
- Buffet Lunch