the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator recognises when a shock is required and delivers this without the need of manual input as it features fully automatic operation, Providing easy to follow, clear voice and text prompts throughout treatment, the Powerheart G5 has been designed to help keep the responder calm while operating the defibrillator. The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 is available with iCPR device, designed to provide real-time CPR feedback to help maximise effectiveness of chest compressions.
- Fully automatic operation – automatically delivers a shock, if needed
- Supplied with one set of adult electrode pads, battery and software + exclusive extras
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 8 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- 4 year battery standby life
- 2 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests performed by the unit
- Energy levels are increased should the initial lower dose shock be unsuccessful
- Robust IP55 rated design for high resistance against dust and moisture
- Provides LED indication for visual assurance that the defibrillator is fully functional
- Battery status indicator shows the remaining battery capacity
- Non-polarized adult pads help to save time in an emergency
- Available with iCPR device (CPR) feature: provides real-time CPR feedback for correct compression rate and depth
- Stores usage information that can be transferred to a computer for analysis: USB port
- Can be used on young patients with the infant/child pads (sold separately)
- Typical time taken for initial analysis and time to charge: 15 seconds
- On-site AED Training Courses are available to purchase separately
Please note: This is the non CPR version of the G5 defibrillator. It is supplied with standard adult defibrillator pads – not the pads with CPR device attached.
The ‘shelf life’ of a battery is the length of time it can be stored prior to installation in the defibrillator without affecting the stand-by life. These batteries can be stored for 5 years (as measured from the date of manufacture) and still give a full 4 years of stand-by life once installed in a defibrillator. Replacement Powerheart G5 batteries are available to purchase separately.