The First Aid Kit for Pets offers peace of mind. If your pet suffers a cut, bruise or strain, you are fully prepared to treat them and get them to safety.
- 2 x 20ML PODS OF SALINE – to wash away dirt and debris from your pet’s eyes and otherareas, simply wipe away excess fluid. 1 x MEDIUM DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES- to cover an injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x LARGE DRESSING BANDAGE WITH TIES – to cover a larger injury, these have tie bandages attached, but do not fasten tightly. Use the microporous tape if additional retention is needed.
- 1 x FOIL BLANKET – to retain body warmth and help combat shock, use this to wrap your pet on the journey to the vets.
- 5 x GAUZE SWABS – for cleaning up fluid or after saline use.
- 1 x MICROPOROUS TAPE – to help hold dressings or bandages in place.
- 1 x CONFORMING BANDAGE – if a sprain is suspected, use this around the limb and fasten with tape.
- 2 x PAIRS OF VINYL POWDER GLOVES 2 x PLASTIC POUCHES – to cover foot injuries and help keep them clean, fasten with tape. 4 x ALCOHOL FREE CLEANSING WIPES – to clean wounds prior to applying the dressing.
- 1 x SCISSORS
- 1 x TWEEZERS