Do you want your leaders and managers to get the best out of their teams?
One of the key roles of a line-manager is to achieve positive results, which is something that they often do via the performance of the teams and people they manage.
High-performing teams and high-performing leaders tend to go together, so it is vital that your leaders know how to get the best out of their staff.
Coaching and mentoring encourages people to think and act for themselves in terms of achieving goals and targets – they learn how to resolve issues and unlock the doors to success.
By learning and implementing coaching and mentoring skills, your leaders will be able to develop their teams into a group of high performers, providing the best platform for achieving organisational goals and targets.
Benefits to you
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what is coaching and mentoring and why are they effective.
- Understand the role of the coach/mentor.
- Understand active listening and giving feedback.
- Understand the range of coaching tools and models.
- What is coaching and mentoring and why are they effective.
- The role of the coach/mentor.
- The principles of coaching for performance.
- Goal setting and monitoring.
- Active listening and giving feedback.
- Action planning and accountability.
- Coaching/mentoring styles and techniques.
- Leadership styles and where coaching fits in.
- Planning and conducting coaching sessions.
- Session evaluation.
- The importance of accountability.
- The range of coaching tools and models.
Who should attend?
Business owners, Senior managers, managers, supervisors