How good are your people at dealing with conflict?
Most people do not actually enjoy confrontation and conflict. Conflict can begin with a difference of opinion and may easily escalate if left unchecked.
If one of the parties in the conversation has the skills to manage conflict, there is a great opportunity for an early and satisfactory resolution. This one-day conflict management course shows you how
This conflict management course shows by understanding the causes of conflict and how to manage it, both internally and externally, it can increase harmony with clients and team members alike.
Reduced conflict leads to more productivity, positive outcomes, and productive working relationships.
Benefits to you
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what do we mean by ‘conflict’.
- Understand how to identify the signs of escalating behaviour.
- Understand and identify the profiles of individuals that are likely to find conflict.
- Understand how to manage conflict situations.
- Understand how to manage aggressive behaviour in others.
- Understand how to deal with generally ‘difficult’ people.
- What do we mean by ‘conflict’.
- How to identify the signs of escalating behaviour.
- The main causes of conflict.
- Identify the profiles of individuals that are likely to find conflict.
- How to manage conflict situations.
- How to mediate conflict between others.
- How to be assertive in dealing with conflict.
- How to manage aggressive behaviour in others.
- How to avoid increasing the risk of conflict in a situation.
- How to deliver feedback to individuals who are in different mental states.
- How to effectively deliver ‘bad’ news.
- How to deal with generally ‘difficult’ people.
Who should attend?
All members of staff that deal with internal and external stakeholders