This Customer Care course highlights that increasingly, residents, medical professionals, family and guardians are able to choose their care homes not just for the services on offer, but on the basis of the customer service they receive. This course shows how important it is that everyone in the organisation provides good customer service. Everyone has the opportunity to influence referrals and occupancy levels for your care home.
Benefits to you
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the constituent parts of good customer care – CQC Essential Standards
- Explain why it is vital for the success of care homes
- Describe how to present a professional image
- Demonstrate effective communication with colleagues and customers
- Implement a strategy for handling relatives questions, concerns and emotions
- What is Customer Service?
- CQC Essential Standards
- Why is Customer Care Important?
- The Vital Ingredients
- Presenting a Professional Image
- Effective Communication Skills
- Handling Complaints & Concerns
- Action Plans
Who should attend?
Everyone who works in a care home.