Do you want to have confident and capable presenters in your organisation?
Very few people are comfortable or naturally confident when it comes to presenting to an audience, but as is often the case, their role will dictate that they must do this from time to time. This one day presentation skills course shows it is not just about standing up and giving formal presentations either; we include in this, chairing meetings or even just making a case to a group of decision-makers.
Instead of your people worrying about having to deliver a ‘presentation’, it would be better for them to learn how to approach these necessary ‘obstacles’ with a greater degree of confidence.
Once people realise and embrace the fact that no-one in the audience wants them to fail, it can make a significant difference to how they perform. Your people can gain a huge amount of confidence by learning how to properly plan and prepare what they intend to present, and by learning the skills required, they really can start to deliver with impact.
Benefits to you
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of giving great presentations.
- Appreciate the need for conducting appropriate research.
- Understand how to design and structure a presentation.
- Understand how to prepare for a presentation.
- Appreciate common presentation mistakes.
- The principles of giving great presentations.
- Establishing objectives.
- Conducting appropriate research.
- How to design a presentation.
- How to structure a presentation.
- Understanding your audience.
- What tools and formats are suitable.
- How to prepare for a presentation.
- Common presentation mistakes.
- Managing the ‘expert’ in the audience.
- Presentation styles and techniques.
Who should attend?
All members of staff that have to present themselves and their organisation