Does your organisation find it difficult to cope with change?
Most organisations and the people within them find it very difficult to deal with change. Change means stepping outside of your comfort zone and having to adapt to new things, usually whilst continuing to meet all other expectations.
It therefore becomes necessary not only to carefully plan and manage any change, but to also manage the communication process. The aim is to drive through change whilst maintaining the support and buy-in of those most affected by it.
Our course will provide you and your team with the tools to bring about successful change with the minimum of disruption.
Benefits to you
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of having a change strategy.
- Understand how change affects people and how to positively manage the change.
- Understand how to manage resistance.
- Understand how to effectively implement change.
- Appreciate the role of organisational value systems and culture.
- The importance of having a change strategy.
- How change affects people and how to positively manage the change.
- The pros and cons of incremental versus radical change.
- How to manage resistance.
- The importance of having authority.
- How to effectively implement change.
- How to sustain the momentum of change.
- The senders and receivers of change.
- The need for change sponsors and champions.
- The role of organisational value systems and culture.
- How to monitor the change process.
- How to evaluate how much change is necessary by exploring options.
Who should attend?
Business owners , Directors, Senior managers, managers